Orthoplex Activated B6 60c
Dose: Orthoplex Activated B6
Take 1 capsule daily, or as recommended by your registered healthcare practitioner.
Indications: Orthoplex Activated B6
- Orthoplex Activated B6 aids, assists or helps in the maintenance of general well-being
- Orthoplex Activated B6 helps maintain normal blood/blood tonic
- Orthoplex Activated B6 may assist in the management of healthy homocysteine levels in healthy individuals
- Orthoplex Activated B6 contains Pyridoxine which is required for the production of histamine
- Orthoplex Activated B6 contains Pyridoxal 5-phosphate which is the active form of Vitamin B6
Ingredients: Orthoplex Activated B6
|Each Orthoplex Activated capsule contains:|
|Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate||21.5mg|
|equiv. Folinic acid||370.0mcg|
|equiv. Vitamin B12||500.0mcg|
Excipients: Orthoplex Activated B6
Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, croscarmellose sodium, colloidal anhydrous silica, vegetarian capsule (Vcaps®).
Pack Size: Orthoplex Activated B6
Storage: Orthoplex Activated B6
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Warning: Orthoplex Activated B6
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Factsheet: Orthoplex Activated B6
Orthoplex White is a range for clinical practitioners only, developed for the increasing complexity of ailments presenting in clinic. To purchase products in the Orthoplex White range, patients must engage in a full-length consultation with a clinical practitioner. Stockists of this range are bound by a contractual set of selling standards, ensuring the products are used correctly, and contributing to the robust integrity of the industry.
"I am impressed with the quality and effectiveness of Orthoplex products. I have prescribed Orthoplex products to my patients for over 30 years. Orthoplex products have assisted me in successfully helping many 1000's of patients to better health."
HealthMasters Naturopath Kevin Tresize ND