Metagenics Arginex 189 g
Product Description: Metagenics Arginex
- Arginine is a precursor to nitric oxide.1
- Contains 3.0 g of Arginine hydrochloride per 5.0 mL metric teaspoon.
- High potency Grape seed at 5.0 mL metric teaspoon.
- L-Arginine has shown in many recent studies to assist with cardiovascular health.
- The combination of L-arginine, Trimethylglycine, folic acid, ascorbic acid, B12, and B6 and Grape seed extract may provide atherogenic protection and antioxidant defence.
These nutrients may also support homocysteine management.
Directions: Metagenics Arginex
Take 6.0 g (one heaped metric teaspoon) once to twice daily with your favourite juice.
Clinical Benefits: Metagenics Arginex
- Precursor to nitric oxide: Arginine is an amino acid that is converted to nitric oxide via the enzyme endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS).2
- High potency grape seed: Grape seed contains flavonoids including proanthocyanidins that have been shown in vitro to inhibit platelet aggregation, increase radical scavenging activity, decrease the release of reactive oxygen species and enhance nitric oxide release.3
Ingredients: Metagenics Arginex
|Each 6.0 g serve contains:|
|Extract equivalent to:|
|Vitis vinifera seed (Grape), dry||6.0g|
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||250mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)||25mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||250μg|
Metagenics Arginex is free from animal products, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast and soy protein. Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Warnings: Metagenics Arginex
Not all cautions and contraindications are listed. For full details, references or more information contact HealthMasters in Australia by email: email@example.com
Storage: Metagenics Arginex
Store in a dry, cool place (below 25°C)