Integra Nutritionals GeneActiv Formulation C (GFC) 60caps
Description: Integra Nutritionals GeneActiv Formulation C (GFC)
A unique formulation of bioactive ingredients may:
- Facilitate integration of calcium into bone
- Assist in osteoporosis
- Help reduce bone loss in post-menopausal women
- Support cardiovascular health, endothelial function
- Activate liver detoxification enzymes
- Help improve working memory
- Relieve insomnia and enhance sleep quality
- Help regulate redox balance
Serving Type: Vegetable Cellulose Size ’00’ Capsule (suitable for vegetarians). Available in white screw-top bottles of 60 Capsules.
Integra Nutritionals GeneActiv Formulation C (GFC) 60 capsules is a unique formulation designed to address key functions in cardiovascular health, bone health, stress management and cognitive decline via the selection of complementary bioactives at doses demonstrated to significantly impact the physiological systems they are targeting.
Integra Nutritionals GeneActiv Formulation C (GFC) 60 capsules addresses major factors associated with age-related physiological decline and as such, may significantly benefit those approaching mid-life and beyond.
Features: Integra Nutritionals GeneActiv Formulation C (GFC)
Clinical Data shows that compounds in Integra Nutritionals GeneActiv Formulation C (GFC) 60 capsules may:
- Help remove unwanted calcium deposits from blood vessel walls
- Assist in depositing calcium into bone
- Help reduce the morning cortisol levels which promote a degree of heightened anxiety
GFC 60 capsules is a unique formulation which simultaneously targets cardiovascular and bone health, both of which significantly deteriorate during the ageing process. As such, GFC 60 capsules may favourably contribute to reducing these major elements of the chronic disease spectrum. The multi-functional applications for GFC 60 capsules extend well past its ability to reduce bone loss and arterial calcification; GFC 60 capsules may also provide benefit in anxiety states and where elevated cortisol facilitates chronic disease. One of its ingredients, Sensoril assists in reducing inflammation as well as helping to restore the normal function to the lining of blood vessels.
Taking the recommended two capsules of INTEGRA NUTRITIONALS GeneActiv® Formulation C GFC 60 capsules daily provides 4 key ingredients:
- MenaQ7 ™ 180 micrograms of menaquinone-7 (MenaQ7™) which has been shown in clinical trials to facilitate integration of calcium into bone and to remove unwanted calcium from arteries
- Sensoril™ 30 mg of withanolides (std) from 625 mg of leaves and 625 mg of roots of Withania somnifera
- EnduraCell® 200 mg sulforaphane-yielding 100% whole dried broccoli sprouts, activating cell defences.
- Vitamin D3 1000 IU of Vitamin D3 to assist in the synthesis of the bone-forming protein osteocalcin.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM Integra Nutritionals GeneActiv Formulation C GFC 60 capsules?
The following signs of declining physiology are especially common to both ANDROPAUSAL MEN and MENOPAUSAL & POST-MENOPAUSAL WOMEN:
- Cardiovascular disease, incl. endothelial dysfunction with calcification of smooth muscle and ar-terial plaque.
- Osteoporotic and osteopenic bone loss
- Cognitive impairment, affecting working memory and psychomotor performance
- Anxiety, depression, insomnia and related conditions
- Declining antioxidant/ detoxification enzyme activity and impairment in other endogenous de-fences
Ingredients: Integra Nutritionals GeneActiv Formulation C (GFC)
|Each capsule contains as its active ingredients:|
|Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3); 500 IU||12.5mcg|
|Menaquinone-7 (Vitamin K2); (MenaQ7®)||90mcg|
|Brassica oleracea var. italica (Broccoli) sprout dry||100mg|
|Withania somnifera dry root ext. (SensorilTM) equiv.||625mg|
|Withania somnifera dry leaf ext. (SensorilTM) equiv.||625mg|
|Contains withanolides of Withania somnifera)||30mg|
Dosage: Integra Nutritionals GeneActiv Formulation C (GFC)
Take 1 vegetable capsule twice daily or as directed by a Health Care Practitioner.
Not recommended for children.
Warnings: Integra Nutritionals GeneActiv Formulation C (GFC)
This product contains Vitamin K2 and as with all Vitamin K supplements, should not be taken in combination with anti-coagulant therapy such as Warfarin.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Very occasionally, gastro-intestinal adverse effects have been reported, and include nausea, gastro-abdominal discomfort and diarrhoea. Limited data available seem to indicate that such effects are limited to certain pre-existing gastro-intestinal conditions, in particular, those with dysbiosis. However, it has been observed that for those affected, the dose can be managed in a manner whereby the symptoms disappear and may not recur even after the consumption of larger doses. Click here for further information on this and on how to address the effects.
Storage: Integra Nutritionals GeneActiv Formulation C (GFC)
Store below 30°C away from light and moisture.
May be refrigerated.
Evidence: Integra Nutritionals GeneActiv Formulation C (GFC)
Evidence to support Integra Nutritionals GeneActiv Formulation C GFC 60 capsules includes that from several clinical trials.
MenaQ7: The clinical trials support effectiveness at a daily dose of 180 micrograms of MenaQ7. Integra Nutritionals GeneActiv Formulation C GFC 60 capsules when taken at the recommended dosage provides the same dose as used in these trials.
Sensoril: Clinical trials for Sensoril demonstrate the benefit of 30 mg withanolides daily; Integra Nutritionals GeneActiv Formulation C GFC 60 capsules pro-vides this quantity in the recommended 2 capsules daily.
EnduraCell: The Sulforaphane generated by EnduraCell has been shown to be adequate to support the function of Vitamin K2 in human cells. Integra Nutritionals GeneActiv Formulation C GFC 60 capsules supplies this quantity.
Bolland MJ et al. Calcium intake and risk of fracture: systematic review BMJ 2015;351:h4580
McCann JC, Ames BN. Vitamin K, an example of triage theory: is micronutrient inadequacy linked to diseases of ageing? Am J Clin Nutr. 2009;90:889-907
Knapen MH et al. Three-year low-dose menaquinone-7 supplementation helps decrease bone loss in healthy postmenopausal women. Osteoporosis. Int. 2013 Sep;24(9):2499-507.
Knapen MH et al. Menaquinone-7 supplementation improves arterial stiffness in healthy postmenopausal women. A double-blind randomised clinical trial. Thromb Haemost. 2015 May;113(5):1135-44.
Auddy B et al. A Standardized Withania Somnifera Extract Significantly Reduced Stress-Related Parameters in Chronically-Stressed Humans: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study. JANA Vol. 11(1):2008.50-56