Blackmores Professional Bio-Mineral Formula 60 Tablets
Dose: Blackmores Professional Bio-Mineral Formula
Adults: Take 1 tablet 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Features: Blackmores Professional Bio-Mineral Formula
- Mineral only formula
- Contains calcium, magnesium, potassium, zinc, manganese, chromium, iodine, phosphates and molybdenum in one tablet
- Suitable for vegans
Ingredients: Blackmores Professional Bio-Mineral Formula
|Calcium hydrogen phosphate (Total Calcium 93.4mg)||84.1mg|
|Magnesium phosphate (Magnesium 41.3mg)||200mg|
|Potassium phosphate - dibasic (Potassium 44.9mg)||100mg|
|Zinc amino acid chelate (Zinc 10 mg)||50mg|
|Manganese amino acid chelate (Manganese 2.5 mg)||25mg|
|Chromium amino acid chelate (Chromium 25 mcg)||1.25mg|
|Potassium iodide (Iodine 38 mcg)||50mcg|
|Molybdenum trioxide (Molybdenum 200 mcg)||300mcg|
- Blackmores Professional Bio-Mineral Formula is a multi-mineral formula containing both macro - and micro-minerals.
- Calcium is a primary component of bone and is involved in the processes of muscle contraction, neurotransmitter release, cell division and glandular secretion
- Magnesium is a primary component of bone and soft tissues. It plays a role in neuromuscular transmission, is needed for the production of cellular energy and regulation of vascular smooth muscle.
- Manganese is needed for normal bone function and for the production of one form of superoxide dismutase
- Potassium and phosphate help support energy production and are involved in the nervous system
- Zinc is essential for skin repair, wound healing and immunity
- Chromium assists in the uptake of glucose into cells
- Silicon is required for the integrity of the skin, ligaments, tendons and bone and is required for collagen formation and is also involved in the calcification of bone. Silicon is also highly concentrated in the skin and hair
- Molybdenum behaves as a cofactor for the sulphite, xanthine and aldehyde oxidase enzymes. The enzymes are essential for the catabolism of sulphur amino acids and heterocyclic compounds such as purines and pyridines
- Calcium phosphate 199.5 mg Calcium hydrogen phosphate (Total Calcium 93.4mg) 84.1mg Magnesium phosphate (Magnesium 41.3mg) 200 mg Potassium phosphate - dibasic (Potassium 44.9mg) 100 mg Zinc amino acid chelate (Zinc 10 mg) 50 mg Manganese amino acid chelate (Manganese 2.5 mg) 25 mg Chromium amino acid chelate (Chromium 25 mcg) 1.25 mg Potassium iodide (Iodine 38 mcg) 50 mcg Molybdenum trioxide (Molybdenum 200 mcg) 300 mcg Silicon dioxide 25 mg
Warnings: Blackmores Professional Bio-Mineral Formula
Blackmores Professional Bio-Mineral Formula may interfere with certain other medications. Calcium may decrease the efficacy of calcium channel blockers. Zinc, magnesium and calcium may decrease the absorption and efficacy of some medications. Blackmores Professional Bio-Mineral Formula should be administered at least 2 hours apart from tetracyclines or quinolones antibiotics, bisphosphonates and thyroid hormone.