BioCeuticals ArmaForce 60 tabs
Dose: BioCeuticals ArmaForce
Take 1-2 tablets two times a day during a cold, then reduce to 1 tablet once a day. For regular continuous use, talk to your health professional.
Features: BioCeuticals ArmaForce
- Each tablet provides 62.5mg andrographolide from a standardised extract of andrographis.
- Echinacea is used in traditional western herbal medicine (WHM) to relieve the severity of symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections (URTIs) and support healthy immune function.
- Vitamin C and zinc provide nutritional support for healthy immune function.
- Andrographis reduces the symptoms associated with mild (URTIs), including sore throat.
- Olive leaf is traditionally used in western herbal medicine to relieve mild fever.
Ingredients: BioCeuticals ArmaForce
|Each BioCeuticals ArmaForce tablet contains:|
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Andrographis paniculata (andrographis) leaf||2.5g|
|equiv. to andrographolide||62.5mg|
|Olea europaea (olive) leaf||750mg|
|equiv. to oleuropein||30mg|
|Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root||750mg|
|equiv. to cichoric acid||750mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||250mg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||5mg|
Warnings: BioCeuticals ArmaForce
Children under 18 years: Only as professionally prescribed.
Large doses of andrographis may cause gastric discomfort, vomiting or loss of appetite.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
In rare cases, this product may be associated with taste disturbances.
Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Andrographis may cause allergic reactions in some people. If you have a severe reaction (such as anaphylaxis) stop use and seek immediate medical attention.
If symptoms persist talk to your health professional.
References: BioCeuticals ArmaForce
- Saxena RC, Singh R, Kumar P, et al. Phytomedicine 2010;17(3-4):178-185.
- Braun L, Cohen M. Herbs and natural supplements: an evidence-based guide, 3rd ed. Sydney: Churchill Livingstone Elsevier, 2010.
- Grieve M. A modern herbal, 1971. New York: Dover Publications.
- Vitamin C. Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database 2014. Viewed 21 January 2019, www.naturaldatabase.com
- Shils ME, Shike M, Ross AC, et al (Eds). Modern nutrition in health and disease, 10th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2006.
- Better Health Channel. State Government of Victoria 2015, https://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/conditionsandtreatments/colds
- Colds and lu statistics. Health Direct 2018, https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/colds-and-lu-statistics