Metagenics Ultra Flora Intensive Care 30 caps & 60 caps
Microbiome Recovery Formula
Metagenics Ultra Flora Intensive Care
Metagenics Ultra Flora Intensive Care has been shown to or may:
- Rebuild native commensal flora populations.1,2
- Improve microbiome composition3, function of healthy gut flora and gut barrier integrity.
- Well researched strains and strengths5 with clinically demonstrated patient health outcomes.6,7,8,9,10
- Rebuilds native commensal flora of the gut microbiome. Recent probiotic research11 has shown that the key mechanism by which probiotics rebuild a disrupted microbiome is the modulation of native commensal bacterial populations. This is in contrast to the old understanding that probiotics repopulate by directly replacing and recolonising with specific probiotic strains and species.12,13 The dominant bacterial families of the microbiome contain over 1000 species and many thousands of genetically unique strains to total approximately 38 trillion organisms.14
- Ultra Flora Intensive Care contains three of the world’s most widely researched probiotics (LGG®, SB and BB-12®) with documented outcomes and mechanisms for microbiome replenishment.15,16 These genetically unique probiotics support the growth and function of the dominant bacterial groups of the microbiome17,18 and suppress pathogen growth.19 In addition BB-12®20 and LGG® 21 strains specifically support the gut epithelial mucosa where the bacterial populations reside and interact systemically.
- Ultra Flora Intensive Care provides LGG®, SB and BB-12® strains at a clinically validated dose for microbiome restoration and to assist gastrointestinal function.22,23,24 In addition, there is a substantial supportive body of evidence showing clinical improvement in patients with symptoms associated with microbiome depletion.25,26,27
- Contains live, original and clinically researched probiotic forms. LGG®, SB and BB-12® are three of the world’s most extensively researched probiotics with a range of clinically demonstrated health benefits. Factors that can influence probiotic activity include its genetic profile, manufacture (from culture to production) and storage. Live SB synthesises and secretes polyamines in order to exert its beneficial effects on the gastrointestinal mucosa, and inhibits pathogens.28 Ultra Flora Intensive Care guarantees live SB CFU (colony forming units) at the label dose until expiry for clinical efficacy. LGG® is a genetically unique probiotic grown to a specific culturing and manufacturing process in order to provide reproducible and consistent clinical benefits in line with its wide body of research. Probiotics are genetically unique at a strain level and health benefits are not transferrable between strains (even within species).
|Each capsule contains:|
|22.5 billion live probiotic organisms:|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (LGG®)||10 billion CFU (organisms)|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii)||7.5 billion CFU (organisms)|
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp lactis (BB-12®)||5 billion CFU (organisms)|
Free from animal products, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts and soy protein. Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Adults: To rebuild healthy gut flora balance:
Take 1 capsule twice daily.
To assist gut health:
Take 1 capsule daily.
Not all cautions and contraindications are listed. For full details, references or more information contact HealthMasters in Australia by email: email@example.com.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Store at 2°C to 8°C. (Refrigerate. Do not freeze.)